Sport Club Council - University of Kansas
Transcript Sport Club Council - University of Kansas
(Last one of this semester!)
LABEL ALL PAPERWORK!!!!
Put a sticky note, write your
club name on it, JUST DO
If you’re planning on hosting a Spring event
using KU Rec Services facilities, let us know
Currently listed for Spring Schedule:
Winter Break Practice
Do any clubs have an interest/need in
practicing over winter break?
If so, what will you need to continue
practice after the semester ends?
Sport Club Goals
Example: Online Waiver Forms
Examples: Turf fields at Shenk, field lights at
Open discussion! Throw out your ideas!
Intent to Travel
• Late Intent to Travel forms will NOT be accepted!
• Fill out the form in its entirety - INCLUDING THE 2ND
• Only approved travel representatives can submit ITTs
• (people who have turned in their W-9, EFT, voided check,
drivers license, and insurance)
Travel Receipt Logs
• Each travel representative will need to submit their
own travel receipt log along with their receipts for
• Do not list any prepaid expenses
• i.e. If Tyler prepaid for your hotels and/or vehicle rentals, do not
list them on the travel receipt log
• SIGN THE BOTTOM OF THE 2 ND PAGE!!!
You should receive the following for your
• Generated Income
• Allocation Update (Small paper)
• Restricted Fee Balance
- Name (Must be unique member)
- Student ID Number
- Amount paid in dues
- Date the dues were deposited
- Signature of Officer on Members list
Restricted Fee Allocation
$3,500 - $7,000
$1,000 - $3,000
CLEAN OUT YOUR MAILBOXES!!!!!
Room Reservation at the Rec
We need AT LEAST a two weeks notice to reserve any
rooms for you at the rec.
Any meetings that get scheduled can be cancelled at any
time for a higher priority event. If that happens, we will let
you know as soon as possible.
There must be someone that has completed the required training present when anyone is
using the sport club weight room.
There must be at least 2 people in the weight room at all times. No one is allowed to lift on
their own down there.
Your club must be on the schedule to be able to use the weight room. You cannot just go
use it when the schedule is open. Other programs use it when sport clubs aren’t in there.
DON’T throw medicine balls against the walls!
Contact Mark Wolf or John Tricks about getting trained at:
Post Season Information
• Men’s Soccer
• Women’s Rugby
Upcoming Important Dates
Spring Sport Club Officer Leadership Workshop
(2 Officers required)
Generated Income Deadline – See allocation System
Level 5 Declaration for FY13 due