Machine Operator (4 On 4 Off)
Produce World Chatteris
£ competitive, plus excellent benefits
Vacancy: Machine Operator (VFF – GIC, Sandiacre, Ishida)
Produce World is a privately owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high
quality fresh vegetables in Europe, we are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing and lean supply chain
management. Using innovative processes to provide solutions aimed at meeting and generating customer demand and exceeding
consumer expectations, our success is driven by our passion for our people and our wide range of products. We are committed to
providing our colleagues with a challenging and engaging working environment and offering a truly great place to work.
Produce World Chatteris is one of our six sites based in East Anglia. We are currently seeking to recruit motivated and creative
individuals who have a strong character and exudes positive behaviours in line with our Company values to join our Production teams.
The production roles will report directly to the Line Leader and will work alongside the Technical Team.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Operating machines to ensure efficient and effective production
- Monitoring the quality of the raw material and ensuring line hygiene is maintained
- Accurately using the Navision system
The Candidate must have:
- Previous experience operating production machinery, ideally (VFF – GIC, Sandiacre, Ishida)
- Good ability to learn
- Willingness to train and work in other parts of the production area as required
- A desire to progress and train in line leader and other machine operator roles within the site
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 30th September 2013 at 5.00pm.
Please note, only those successful in being shortlisted for interview will be contacted.