Welcome to the
Let’s get set up!
YOU NEED• * Your 3-ring Binder
• * 4 dividers in this order– LA
• * 20 Plastic Sheet Protectors- 4 at the front and 4 behind
• * 100 Sheets of Notebook Paper- at least 25 in each
section! You will need to replenish it as needed! Always
be prepared with paper and pencils.
Binder Cover Sheet
• Write– Your Name and Grade
– Make it Decorative!
– Let it show something about you!
– Be creative!
• Fill out all of your teachers emails down
below as you visit their classes.
• Here you can find the bell schedule and a
map of the school!
Third Page: PRIDE Logo
and Cornell Notes STAR
• Here is the mission of our school!
Everyday you should be showing your
• On the back, this is the method for taking
Cornell notes in each of your classes!
Fourth Page: Binder
Check and TOC
• Here is a template that you will use when
you have a binder check.
• Here is a template that you will use to set
up your table of contents (TOC)!
Core Subjects- Dividers
*Each core subject will
have the following
behind their divider-
1. Take a few minutes to think about and write
a monthly goal you would like to achieve
this month in this class.
2. Place this in your first sheet protector.
3. We will do this on the first day of EVERY
4. You get 4 Escape Passes a semester!
Second Page: Agenda
1. Week One:
2. Copy the Agenda and Homework from the
*** We will do this EVERY Monday.***
5. Insert this page into the second sheet
1. Everyday when you come in the WEEKLY
LIFELINE will be on the screen. You need to
copy the QUESTION and answer it under
RESPONSE at the start of class Tues-Fri.
2. Insert this page into the third sheet protector.
3. You will complete the Learning Log portion at
the end of class. When you are complete
you will bring it to me for a stamp.
Table of Contents
* use notebook paper
1. Insert this page into the FOURTH sheet
2. Now insert your lined notebook paper.
3. Here is where you will have all of your
assignments, notes, classwork, etc.
Class Reference Sheet*behind the notebook paper
• This paper will be determined by the