Transcript Ataskaita 7
LARGEST e-Retailer in the Baltics
Pigu Group consists of:
(Lithuania); (Latvia joined Pigu Group in 2011); (Estonia joined Pigu Group in 2013);
- the largest online shop in Lithuania operates from 2007; - is one of the first online shops in Latvia . Operates from 2003 (June, 2011 – 220.lv became a part of Pigu.lt Group); - in Estonian market launched shop with new name from 2014.05.02
*RAIT surveys, 2013 6
• EXCEED CUSTOMERS
• Price • Services • Assortment
• E-RETAIL LEADER IN
THE BALTICS REGION
• COLLABORATION • TRUST • FLEXIBILITY • COURAGE • BEST RESULTS
Values Pigu Group
- we do not change the regular shopping habits of customers, but we’re helping them to find and buy the high quality goods cheaper and more convenient than they could in other stores; 7
• • • • • •
No.1 Top of Mind e-shop in LT
69% Brand Awareness
Every 5th Lithuanian – Pigu.lt Customer
Part of “CILI Holding” group www.cili.lt/en
(the largest public nourishment network in Lithuania and Latvia) More than 13 million website pagiews monthly 3 pick up points (Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda) 8
• • • •
No.1 Top of Mind e-shop in LV
87% Brand awareness
The Oldest e-shop in Latvia
(Operates s since 2003) More than 9 million website pageviews monthly 9
• • • • • • •
about Pigu Group
Over the 71K SKU Assortment 5 Pick-Up-Points in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda, Riga & Talinn Warehouse on 4000m2 in Lithuania & 1500m2 in Latvia and will be 360m2 will be in Estonia Over 550 Supply Partners Office of 200 employees in Lithuania , Latvia and Estonia More than 146.000 fans on Facebook and 238.000 on draugiem.lv Pigu Group turnover increased by 70% in 2012. Pigu.lt & 220.lv Customers with bought goods 10
We sell over
Computers & Computer hardware Fashion, Perfums, Accessories Children goods Home appliance and electronics Photo, Video, GSM, GPS Sports & Tourism goods As seen on TV Furniture Household goods Auto goods Organic&Biodynamic Goods Bookstore Seasonal goods Pharmacy Pets Sex shop 11
2009 - 2016
100 90 80 70 60 50 40 30 20 10 0 2009 2010 2011 2012 E 2013 E 2014 E 2015 E 2016
*Pigu Group sales by year (million EUR)
Estonia Latvia Lithuania 12
And about security
• • •
We use SSL certificates and ensure PCI compliance
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of standards that the credit and debit card industry has set for merchants who process card payments. In order to be in compliance, we guarantee protection for cardholder data and implement strong access control measures, among other things.
On Pigu.lt, 220.lv and kaup24.ee with SSL certificates is secured pages, where customer data is on use : – Log-in page; – „My kaup24“ pages; – – Purchase basket page; Purchase order page; – etc.
Don’t hang on to customer data
• • • There is no need to hold onto thousands of records on your customers Especially when it comes to
credit card numbers, CVV2
numbers and expiration dates . In fact, under PCI standards, it’s forbidden.
• • So – we don’t keep bank and credit cards
All the user passwords are encrypted.
Multiple layers of security
Versli Lietuva 18
Multiple layers of security
• • • various layers are some of the best ways to protect from application-level attacks such as cross-site scripting and SQL injections.
On our sites there is installed firewalls and setup different rules which helps to catch different tries to hack our sites. Where is possible – there is always limited possibility to connect by IP address.
• • •
DDoS protection with cloud-based services
Distributed Denial of Service attacks have grown in frequency and are increasingly sophisticated. We use cloud-based services that “scrub” any unwanted traffic. Some of the higher end services offer managed DNS services to provide transaction capacity and make it more difficult for DDoS attacks to be successful.
Install security patches
Versli Lietuva 21
Install security patches on your system regularly
• • We install a security patch directly after its release. That covers everything from WordPress or Magento updates, to third-party code like Perl, Java.
Vaclovas Pranskūnas Board member at www.kaup24.ee
Kiisa 8, Tallinn 11313 Estonia mob. +372 5551 3918 Skype: vacka_lt E-mail: [email protected]