Career Clusters - Clinton County High School
Transcript Career Clusters - Clinton County High School
WHAT ARE YOUR CAREER
ARE YOU ON TRACK FOR ONE OR
MORE CAREER MAJORS?
Clinton County High School
Clinton County Area Technology Center
Career Clusters - an educational and career planning tool to help students select
courses that will best prepare them for their future careers. There are 16 career
clusters that encompass nearly every occupation.
Career Pathway - a planned sequence of classes that leads to a college degree,
industry recognized certificate, or license.
Career Major - A student who successfully completes
Technical Education Career Pathway.
4 credits in a Career &
Clinton County High School has Career Majors in…
Human Services (Family & Consumer Sciences)
Clinton County Area Technology Center has Career Majors in…
Construction (Electricity & Carpentry)
Surveying your transcript…
1) On your transcript and/or your schedule, circle all classes in the
• Agriculture (Mr. Johnson)
• Carpentry (Mr. Jason Harlan or previously Mr. Harmon)
Electricity (Mr. Bell)
• Business (Mrs. Giles)
• Health Science (Mrs. Frye)
• Human Services/Family & Consumer Science (Mrs. Hunter)
Welding (Mr. Burchett)
2) On your Career Clusters Checklist place a checkmark beside each course
you have taken. If a course appears in multiple pathways (for example
Principles of Agriculture is in all three Agriculture pathways), check it in
3) Place a checkmark beside all the classes in which you are currently
4) Make sure to put your name and homeroom teacher’s name on your
So, what are your Career Pathways?
April 12th – May 3rd
Choose elective courses
based on your career
Choose all elective courses
from 1 or 2 pathways. Do
not take a variety of
Turn in your TRANSCRIPT, schedule, and Career
Clusters Checklist to your homeroom teacher.
Teachers, please file these in a secure location
for future use during the Advisory Program and