WELCOME TO MANATEE MIDDLE SCHOOL
Transcript WELCOME TO MANATEE MIDDLE SCHOOL
Mr. Paul Wilson
Mrs. Susan Palchesko
More/new friends, peers & teachers
New building to discover
Movement between most classes
Different course selections
More responsibility/ opportunity
WHAT CLASSES DO I TAKE?
Math (Math 7, Math 7B/8, Algebra I)
Music Option- Band, Chorus, Orchestra and P.E.
Non Music Option- 12 weeks of each:
Art, P.E. and Pre-Engineering
Football, Cross Country(boys and girls)
Cheerleading and Volleyball
Basketball (boys and girls), Cheerleading and
Track (boys and girls) and Softball
(new eligibility standards require athletes to maintain a
grade point average of 1.50 or above)
Academic Competitions- AMC, Equations, Academic
PTA Book Club
Encore, Jazz Band and Brigade (by audition only)
Ski and Snowboard Club
Listen and learn.
Make responsible decisions.
Strive for excellence.
WHAT DO I WEAR?
1. Clothing must be without holes, rips or tears.
2. Shorts and skirts should be fingertip length.
3. If wearing tights or leggings, the shirt must be at least
4. Shirts, blouses and other tops must have sleeves and
be long enough to tuck in, but do not have to be tucked in.
5. Can wear shoes or sandals without socks, no slippers.
6. Pants must be worn at waist level and must fit
appropriately- not too big or too small.
7. Pajama pants are not permitted.
(All of this information is in the student handbook/planner)
Time for a tour!