Transcript Echosphere and Stephen Gould Partnership
Utilizing Stephen Gould as a Complete Turn-Key Solution Looking beyond the horizon
Stephen Gould Corporation- A “Total Solutions” Company
• Privately held corporation founded in 1939 • Annual sales of $480 million + • Global packaging, design and distribution organization • Over 40 offices worldwide • A “Total Solutions” company
Who are some of our key partners?
• Boeing • Merial • Sony • Hughes • Intel Grainger Sanmina SCI EchoStar Delta Air Lines Department of Defense • Cisco • Hewlett Packard Johnson Controls Tech Data • Raytheon Texas Instruments • Motorola Vought Aircraft • Lockheed General Atomic
• Flexibility to meet clients’ needs • Strong relationship with Manufacturing partners • Business to Business introductions • Full customer support • JIT program • Engineering & Design • Logistics • Financial strength
• In-house packaging design • Documentation throughout design process • Product-specific packaging to meet engineering and marketing requirements • Packaging standards and configurations incorporated into all designs • Extensive vendor base enables Stephen Gould Corporation to design for our customers’ special and unique needs.
~ Gould Southern ~ A Certified International Safety Transit Association Testing Lab
. International Safe Transit Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting its membership, and therefore the worldwide community, in developing effective packaging, methods, and logistics systems that prevent or reduce transit and handling damage during product distribution. This will be accomplished through a cooperative framework of members using the tools of education, communications, testing and certification.
We maintain consistency with our various manufacturing sites through:
1. Ongoing assessment program 2. Supplier corrective action program 3. Incoming and receiving inspection reports 4. Annual supplier audits 5. In house project managers
How do our customers benefit from partnering with Stephen Gould?
• Production capability in many locations for freight and material savings • Ability to warehouse and deliver in a greater choice of locations • Equipment and material versatility • Lower administrative costs by using a single source
Marketing Materials Engineering Procurement R & D Production
Design Stephen Gould Substrates Testing Production Delivery
Derek Schwerzler- 770-364-6202 [email protected]
Neil Johnston- 770-921-1111 [email protected]
Karen Riggs- 770-921-1111 [email protected]
Imagine the possibilities...
Stephen Gould Corporation