• They lived in the Puebloan Cultural Region
with the Jumanos and Tiguas.
This is the
know as the
How Did They Acquire Their
• They got their food by
gathering, and farming.
• Men hunted using bows
and arrows and they
also set nets for fish.
• Women and children
• Indians near the Rio
Concho River farmed
• They lived in huts that seemed to have a wooden
framework covered by skins or grass. They weren’t
strong because the Conchos moved a lot.
They wore very little
clothing. They wore breach
clothes in the summer and
capes made out of rabbit fur
in the winter. Made sandals
out of plant fibers. Grew
cotton to make woven
cotton cloth. They were
often tattooed and painted
their entire bodies. They
also sometimes wore
• Q: When was medicine invented?
a) When regular humans became advanced
b) Before Christ(B.C.)
c) When Native Americans came to the New Land.
d) B and C
The answer is d.
• The Concho Indians used plants to make
medicine. We thought that medicine was
invented way after that but we were wrong.
The Concho Indians were the first to make
• 1. True or False: The Conchos wore a lot of
• 2. The Conchos used plant fibers to make
• 3. True or False: The people that lived near the
river gathered food.
• 4. The Puebloan Cultural Region is also called
Thanks for Watching!
• Social Studies Book
• My brain