Student’s registration and
1. Go to http://www.skillfuldigibooks.com/
2. You are a new user. Click ‘Enter your token
3. Enter your ‘Access code’ (from the back cover of
the book). For the lower box, type the letters you
see. Then, click ‘Continue’.
4. Since you don’t have a Macmillan student
account before, click ‘here’ to start.
5. Fill in your own information, and please
DO NOT forget your password.
6. Tick the 2 boxes below to agree with terms
and conditions, and click ‘Continue’.
7. Click ‘Confirm’.
8. Close the pop-up window.
9. An email from the Macmillan help desk will be sent to
your mailbox to confirm your user account. If you have
problems on the skillfuldigibooks, you can reply this
10. After the registration process, you can see the
book and the level you are studying. Click the
highlighted button to enter.
11. At the ‘Main menu’ page, click ‘Digibook’
to enter an online book.
12. Put your password (you use for logging
13. This is the first page of the digibook.
1. Open the ‘Main menu’ page and click the
‘Skillful practice’ button.
2. Select the ‘Markbook’.
3. Select the ‘Class manager’ button.
4. Click ‘Join a new class’.
5. Fill in the ‘Class password’ given by your
6. Put your password (you use for logging in)
7. Click ‘OK’.
8. After you have already joined the class,
close the pop-up window.
after the registration
1. At the ‘Returning user?’, type your
username and password, and then login.
2. You can see the book and the level you are
studying. Click the highlighted button to