Effective Learning & Typing
• Typing requires skill
• When typing always remember:
– No Mistakes
– Slower is Faster
– Don’t look at the Keyboard
(Hand Position & Posture)
• Keep backs of hands parallel to the keyboard.
• Keep your index, middle and ring fingers on “Home Keys”
• Pinky fingers should reach shift keys without bending wrist sideways
• Sit up straight
• Have top of monitor at eye level
• Hands should be slightly lower than elbows (keeps blood flowing).
Home Row Extended
Which Fingers Go Where