and Motivations for Call Recording
FUSIONLIVE: ALTERNATIVE NETWORKS
Red Box Recorders Ltd, Registered office: Bradmore Business Park, Loughborough Road, Bradmore, Nottingham, NG11 6QA, United Kingdom
Who are Red Box?
Reasons and Motivations to record
PCI – What is it?
PCI – How does it affect call recording?
PCI – Red Box Solution
– Why implement a strategy?
– What can the benefits be?
UK based organisation
Over 24 years experience in voice recording
Fastest growing call recording company worldwide
The requirements for
call recording are
similar across all
e.g. FSA, PCIDSS, mobile
Simple VM deployment capability
Low TCO – Free Upgrades for life
100% Browser based
Simple, intuitive easy to use applications
Seamless access to additional modules:
Search, Replay & Live monitor
PCI DSS Compliance
What are PCI-DSS Regulations?
– 5 founders American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB International,
MasterCard Worldwide, and Visa Inc.
– PCI is a set of industry tools and measurements to help ensure the safe
handling of sensitive information
– Why comply?:
• Customer trust and confidence
• Continual monitoring of threats are delivered through the standard, and
all within the standard
• As a group better protection for all i.e. faster detection
• Negative consequences
Payment card issuer fines
– PCI policy and adherence is enforced by the brands
Do you need to be PCI compliant?
Red Box PCI Suppression
Suppress sensitive information providing a single call for playback
– Skip silence within replay module
Two suppression options: total and user
A single call may be suppressed multiple times
Manual or automatic suppression
Manual Suppression Methods
Windows based application / tray icon
Automatic time out feature (configurable)
Agents must be located on the same LAN as the recorder
Automated Methods: PCI Screen & PCI Toolkit
Screen window activity triggered based suppression
Configurable rules defined to start/stop suppression
Transparent and automated process with no agent intervention
Simple configuration with no development requirement
Why is Quality Monitoring Used in Contact Centres?
– To monitor customer interactions and measure outcomes and improve
– Improve customer retention and first call resolution.
– Measure performance objectively across a spread of calls and call types
– To set quantifiable standards for agent performance
– To be measured but not observed (live)
– Deliver appropriate and measurable training
– To monitor individual\group performance against company standards
– To present the right calls for evaluation to save time sat listening for the right
– To complete evaluations when managers have the time
Integrated element of Quantify
Easy to design evaluation forms
Ad-hoc or Schedule evaluations by users profiles for workflow control
Unlimited evaluation forms
Audio, screen and evaluation all linked for future replay e.g. one to ones
Integrated training delivery and progress monitoring
Reporting to identify trends; best practice; training needs.
Quality Management - Supervisors
• One click to evaluate a call from replay
• Prepare schedules to deliver your workflow
• Design your own evaluation forms
• Multiple answer formats
– Yes/No, Radio buttons, free text, traffic lights
• Spot trends
• Compare agent performance to establish best practice
• Make improvement based on your quantative business metrics
Audio Search is an integrated module to the Quantify Suite.
Search on words and phrases that have or have not been said
Identifies the word with a marker within the audio
Integrates to the Quality Management module and can be included in the search criteria for
the QM scheduler allowing a supervisors and team leaders to pull specific lists such as
compliance statements or specific products that were discussed.