Transcript Slide 1
The International Exports Division of The UB Group
• Beverage Alcohol • Leather Footwear • Apparel • Fruit Pulps • Home Textiles
• To be a professionally competitive entity with a global presence, offering world-class products and brands.
• To be a significant player in international trade by utilizing India’s competitive cost advantage.
• UB Global made its foray into textile apparel in 2006 and currently caters to a broad spectrum of markets, brands and stores abroad.
• Annual sales – $ 10 million.
• Countries exported to USA, Canada, UK, France, Holland, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico South Africa and Australia.
• Having firmly established itself in textile apparel, UB Global has now extended itself into the rapidly growing world market of made-ups & home furnishings, under the name and style of ….
UB offers a wide range of furnishing fabrics and home products ranging from curtains to upholstery. The main fibres used are cotton, cotton linen blends, organics and a few treated natural specialty fibres.
• Bed Linen & bed spreads, quilted covers, fitted sheets, pillow covers, curtains, cushion covers and bolster covers .
Table Linen – table cloths, place mats, runners and napkins.
• Kitchen Linen - aprons, gloves, pot holders, kitchen towels, bread bags, bread baskets, etc.
• Household items - place mats, blinds etc., storage items like bins, baskets, stands, folders & laundry bags.
• Accessories - napkin rings, salt & pepper holders, curtain rings, floor mats, trays and stands made of wood to coordinate with the textile made -ups range of products.
OTHER LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS -
• Range of bags, Hammocks, Swings Etc. • Organic Cotton made ups.
• Products made from Natural fibres like jute, bamboo, banana stem and coconut stem which are specially treated before use. Products are available in bags, laundry bags, table mats and runners.
•Organic Linen products.
• Processes & Techniques •Mercerizing, sanforizing, over dyeing, printing and quilting.
• Embroidery , tassles, picoting, knotting and bead work.
• Flame retardant, water repellent, Teflon coated, stain resistant, soil release and/or water absorbent etc., as required for kitchen use and home linen.
: Woven (handloom, power loom as well as auto loom woven) in different weaves & textures such as dobby, jacquard, ribbed, matte, pique etc.
: Rotary prints, flat bed / table prints, pigment, reactive, discharge, disperse & khadi up to a maximum width of 300 cm width.
IN- HOUSE DESIGN STUDIO
Our in -house design studio is constantly innovating and creating new designs using vibrant colors and fabrics woven out of fine cottons / linens with end-use determined fabric structure, density and finishes. Keeping abreast of the latest trends in design, form & color, through visits to various international fairs and design shows, fuels this process of product design and development.
• The business, apart from having in-house design studio also has a compact manufacturing unit with the ability to dedicate additional sewing machines from its existing stable of 1000+ sewing machines in Bangalore.
• The business is thus well equipped and endowed with the flexibility to execute volume orders customized to meet client specifications, design and unique packaging requirements.
• A team of dedicated professionals supported by sound infrastructure comprising of a design studio and modern machines enables us to handle production, finishing & packaging of diverse items and products with varied designs and styles.
• On-line sales of above products contemplated as an added step to improving market penetration, accessibility and sales.
• Fabrics forming the basic raw material for these products meet the standards and requirements of both the American and European markets.
• Usage of azo free dyes conforming to Reach standards, colour fastness properties to washing, crocking and light are all well taken care of ,not to mention other basic requirements such as dimensional stability, tear & tensile strength, seam slippage etc., being in conformity with accepted international norms / standards.
Level 15, Canberra, UB City, # 24, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore – 560 001.
India Contact: Hema Tel: +91-9845981912 [email protected] www.ub-global.com