TESTINIZIALEDIVALUTAZ IONEINGLESE Please
Transcript TESTINIZIALEDIVALUTAZ IONEINGLESE Please
TEST INIZIALE DI VALUTAZIONE INGLESE
Please place an x in the box of the answer that you consider correct
Mettere la crocetta sulla risposta che si ritiene corretta
N.B. Il seguente test dev’essere compilato senza ausilio del vocabolario o di altri mezzi e richiede non più di 35 minuti di tempo.
1. Is he American?
Yes, is he.
Yes, he is.
5. I haven’t got __________ milk.
2. __________ in a bank?
Does he work
Does he works
6. They live in the same street __________ me.
3. I want to phone Philip. Do you know __________ phone number?
4. You __________ late yesterday.
Pag. 1 a 4
Sede: Via Ippolito Nievo, nr. 3 – 33042 Buttrio (UD) –
Unità operativa: Via Nazionale, nr. 20 – 33042 Buttrio (UD) Tel. 0432 755308 Fax 0432 741612
Cell. 3492151326 E-mail: [email protected] Sito web: www.businessvoice.it
7. Whose pen is this?
did you studied
you did study
14. __________do you go to the cinema?
How many time
How much times
8. Sarah’s birthday is __________ February.
How often time
15. I enjoy __________ in the sea very much.
9. He’s good __________ dancing.
16. We __________ lunch at home during the week.
10. “How are you today?” “Not bad. __________ than yesterday.”
17. What are you thinking of __________ next summer?
11. Jane __________ to the cinema yesterday.
18. He was the __________ referee we’ve ever had!
12. Louise __________ to sell her car next week.
13. Where __________ English?
did you study
Pag. 2 a 4
19. “I’ve got a problem.” “__________ you.”
I’m going to help
26. I didn’t recognize you! You __________ wear glasses, do you?
20. What __________ when the phone __________?
were you doing / rang
aren’t used to
was you doing / rang
you were doing / rang
you did / was ringing
21. He’s worked here __________ 6 years.
27. I __________ surprised if he __________ the job.
am / doesn’t get
will be / won’t get
will be / doesn’t get
will be / will to get
22. We won’t catch the train ___________ .
28. How long __________ English?
If we hurry up
have you been learning
Unless we don’t hurry up
Unless we hurry up
you have been learning
If we not hurry up
are you learning
23. Those shoes are __________ expensive.
What are you talking about?
About what are you talking?
What you are talking about?
About what you are talking?
24. The film Slumdog Millionaire __________ for 10 Oscars in 2009.
30. “Was Simon at the party when you arrived?” “No, he __________ home.”
25. That’s the third time he __________ his driving exam.
31. Is he the man __________ burglar alarm is always ringing?
Has been failed
Pag. 3 a 4
32. She ___________ very ill. I saw her on the beach this morning.
don’t have to
37. I’d rather they __________ know.
33. Take the map __________ you get lost.
38. I wasn’t hungry. If I __________ hungry, I __________ something.
were / would to eat
had been / would have eaten
would be / would have eaten
was / would ate
34. Open a window. This room is __________ a sauna.
39. Oh no! We’ve __________ petrol.
run out of
35. If I __________ the answer, I __________you.
know / would tell
knew / would tell
40. I wish I__________ more time!
known / would tell
knew / would have tell
36. Passengers __________ speak to the bus driver.
ASSESSED INITIAL LEVEL OF ENGLISH : YOUR NAME: ……………………………………………………………..
PLEASE WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND READABLE!
Pag. 4 a 4
TELEPHONE NUMBER: …………………………………………………